Quick, reliable, easy
Manage thousands of accounts quickly, easily and effectively. You have full control with the power of conditional actions
and Collect!'s high performance database engine.
The user-friendly, multifunctional Batch Processing wizard steps you through processing batches of accounts. Process
thousands of accounts per hour. There are many ways to select accounts to process and many processes you can execute.
Powerful and Versatile
Check or change account status, Post transactions. Send letters. Schedule reviews. Assign follow-ups. Activate or close
accounts. Write notes. Use the uniquely functional "Schedule if" to apply virtually any conditions to your process. Combine
the power of batch processing with fast indexed searches using Find By, F6 and in lists.
Collect!'s batch processing feature is designed to handle your toughest assignments for processing thousands of accounts at
once and dynamically, while your system is fully operational. No downtime or night processing is required for Day End functions.
Performance is quite remarkable. Maximize efficiency and productivity with this speedy, simplified, work-saving approach
and enhance your business success.
- Set status, post transactions and schedule next action in a batch
- Search database by name, phone, action, status, listed date
- Process changes to account information in a batch
- Flexible queries by your selected criteria
- Find by many specifics, including name, phone, ssn, zip and account number
Save Time and Money
With the optional Task Scheduler module, you can schedule tasks to run automatically. All you have to do is set the times and
other parameters, and Collect! performs the tasks at the scheduled times with no further intervention! Perform maintenance, batch
operations and more during off-hours to free up manpower and computer resources and focus on collecting!
Time is money - let Collect! do the work!
“ The Collect! Task Scheduler saves time, frees up resources, and helps our collectors focus on collecting
money for our clients. ”
The Task Scheduler can automate these operations:
- Import new business
- Update NCOA from file
- Process TCN or other Dialer campaign results
- Import Credit Bureau Pulls
- Import Credit Bureau Scrub Results
- Print batch letters
- Print reports
- Email reports to clients individually
- Create Letter service file for sending
- Various batch processes
- Generate statements
- Create Credit bureau reporting output file(s)
- Recalculate totals
- Archive Accounts
- Database maintenance
- Database snapshot